Sign in to follow this  
mjdavis2448

Wts nightforce nxs 5.5 -22 x56 mm zero stop . with high speed turrets

This scope is in perfect condition . Was mounted with night force rings and 20 moa rail. The rings were torqued to spec , no marks or scratches .it has a hv.5 velocity 1000 reticle .

.comes with all paper work, scope coat , sunshade , original box, and a copy of my original invoice from bear basin when I purchased it in jan of 2012.. This scope was mounted on a sendero 7-mag shooting 168 bergers at 2950 fps.. The wires match up extremely well with my rifle out to 900 yards . The 1000 yard wire was about 10 inches high . The night force website has a ballistic calculator for the velocity 1000 reticle . You can enter all your ballistic info and it will calculate the best reticle for your shooting system .this scope is like brand new , I took it to the range about a half dozen times and on a 1 day hunt . The stadia wires matched up so well that I never dialed for elevation , except once to see if my Isnipe program was accurate. I have kept the scope coat on it the whole time (exept when I was shooting ) obviously . This is by far the finest scope I have ever owned ... Wish I didn't have to sell it . I paid 2100 for it , will have it to your door for 1700.00... Not really interested in any trades . I'm only selling due to some unexpected bills that popped up. If anyone would like more pics or info , feel free to contact me . Thanks for looking 520-784-4274. My name is Travis

• Like 1

Price reduced , Ok last chance $ 1500.00 Not going any lower . You could get it for this price and send it to nightforce , have them install any reticle you want .. And still be saving money on a scope that is like brand new.