Sign in to follow this  
elkman

swarovski spotting scopes?

I am looking to buy a swarovski spotting scope. I want the ats hd 80. Does anyone have one or know some one wanting to sell. Let me know.

get in touch with Gr8tfuldoug i just ordered the Hts65 great prices

I have the swarovski sts 80 hd and I truly love it. Worth every penny if you ask me. Sorry but I do not want to sell it. Good luck looking for one man you will love it.

the swaro is a great scope (the best by far) but the only thing the hd glass does is inhance the higher colors(yellow, red) at close range. this is useful for birders and photographers but overkill for long range glassing. save your money and buy the regular glass. I don't know doug at cameraland but he must be a great guy by all of the positive feedback.

Thanks guys. I was wondering if there was a huge diff in the hd glass or not. thaks for the input. Keep you ears open for a 65 or an 80 thanks Josh

The thing I notice most about the HD over the regular glass was that the edges were just a little crisper. If you go to sportsmans warehouse or cabelas just ask to take them out and compare then outside and they will let you.