muskrat

WTT 7mm for .22-250

But not until November, probably. My wife got me a new rifle (.30-06) for my birthday, so that will become my elk/deer rifle - replacing my Ruger M77 7mm Magnum. Very good condition, has a Nikon scope. Since its all sighted in and I'm comfy with it, I'll use it for my deer hunt (Oct 27 - Nov1) and trade after that.

Would like to trade for equivalent - we can trade with scopes or scopeless. I'm looking for a .22-250 but will consider a .223 or .220 Swift. I'm gonna take up predator hunting, I think...

The Ruger is blued barrel/wood stock.

Let's talk :-)

But not until November, probably. My wife got me a new rifle (.30-06) for my birthday, so that will become my elk/deer rifle - replacing my Ruger M77 7mm Magnum. Very good condition, has a Nikon scope. Since its all sighted in and I'm comfy with it, I'll use it for my deer hunt (Oct 27 - Nov1) and trade after that.

Would like to trade for equivalent - we can trade with scopes or scopeless. I'm looking for a .22-250 but will consider a .223 or .220 Swift. I'm gonna take up predator hunting, I think...

The Ruger is blued barrel/wood stock.

Let's talk :-)

What do you want for cash for it ? I kinda like m77's...Terry

I hadn't really thought of that. I guess around 425 or so, but I'd have to do some research and make sure I asked a reasonable price. (for me AND the buyer!)

I'm not much of a gun dealer, I'm afraid ;)

I recently acquired a 22-250 from my brother and would possibly be interested in trading with you. I have not even shot it yet, but it is a remington that my bro used on quite a few deer and tons of yotes. Anyway, it has an older scope on it now, and I have ordered another one for it, but maybe we could work out the details. I will take a picture of it and try to post it tonight.

twoguns

Decided to buy a new predator rifle, so..

I will do a straight sale. I did manage to put a quarter sized scratch on the stock (butt) yesterday.

I'd like to have $450 cash which will include the sling, scope & mounts, and a couple of half boxes of ammo. FTF, local meet only.

MVC-021S.jpg

MVC-026S-1.jpg

scratch - near the top of the stock, in line with the swivel

MVC-024S-1.jpg