Sign in to follow this  
DesertBull

Bonefish

I used spinning gear and small jigs that was the first day I was there. I didn't take time for pics because the fish were hitting in almost every cast and I thought I would have plenty of time in the next ten days get some good pics. Well the rain came for the next two days then we moved to a different island. I didn't catch another bone the rest if the trip. Having all my gear, including my spear fishing stuff, stolen didn't help the fishing. The bonefish are awesome though. They peel 50 yards of line in just a few seconds.

That stinks that your gear got stolen.

I haven't had the pleasure of fishing in the tropical paradises. But I have seen many fishing shows, and those Bonefish are like underwater missiles. I bet they are a blast to catch.

Flyfishing for Tarpon is something I would really like to try also. Someday........

/>

Well that's better than what you usually dream of. Boy George and a glass of Merlot.

:o :D :o

SHhhhhhhhh.......Don't make me slap a rainbow sticker on your truck.
Just tried to put a link to"Karma Chameleon" on here for the younger generation to understand your joke but turns out im to old to learn how to use internet tools on my phone. :(

/>

Well that's better than what you usually dream of. Boy George and a glass of Merlot.

SHhhhhhhhh.......Don't make me slap a rainbow sticker on your truck.

Just tried to put a link to"Karma Chameleon" on here for the younger generation to understand your joke but turns out im to old to learn how to use internet tools on my phone. :(

I'll take the glass of Merlot....but I would kick Boy George....right off the planet, if given the opportunity.

So I was at work today..... I am helping get a bunch of private apartments ready for UofA students that rent there. When they move out, a lot of them leave personal junk behind. I was installing some new vertical blinds, and I looked down at a pile of L.P records that someone left and..........right on top of the pile is Boy George and the culture club :huh: .......now I have that stupid Karma Chameleon song stuck in my head. :angry:

Thanks DB......it's all your fault for mentioning that freak. :lol:

Do you really want to hurt me

Do you really want to say goooooooooodbye!!!!