Sign in to follow this  
nooch2222

13B help and info

I agree with lefty on taking the road that goes south out of St. George (especially if you have a trailer). When I go to 13b, I drive from Flagstaff through Fredonia and St. George. I have never been the Vegas route, but I'm sure it could be quicker.

I have gone both routes. They are about the same time wise one way or the other. But pulling a trailer the Vegas route is much easier. The only grade to really pull is up from Mesquite to St. George but its double lane interstate, no hair pin curves and what not. Its my choice when pulling equipment.

I chose Vegas last year. Figured it would be a better/safer route from phx if somethin went wrong on the way up. More traffic and resources on the way to vegas vs Flag to Fredonia.

sometimes shorter is not better ??? Destination is exit 4 from I-15 and then the River Rd. South.Take it "ALL" with you,this is last place for Your needs ... Good Hunt -en

cool beans. one of my best friends drew that tag. he wanted me to put in with him, but i didn't because i drew a bull tag and don't have time to go up there, and when i hunt 13b, i want to have a rifle in my hands.

he's quite a bit better bow hunter than i am, and has taken numerous B&C animals with his bow, so i'm sure he's up for the challenge.

best of luck, and lets see some pics when you're done!