Sign in to follow this  
Viper

Truck bed quad rack for sale - My buddy's SOLD (I still have mine if anyone is interested)

I am listing this for a buddy. It is a slide in, truck bed atv rack. This is not a bolt together kit. It is square tube steel with expanded metal deck and tie-down loops. All joints are welded. It is completely powder coated. Ramps fold in half and slide/lock under each quad. He used it on an earlier model Ford 250, but should fit any full size truck. It is designed to fit a 6' 6'' bed, with the tailgate closed, but will fit a shorter bed with tailgate down/off, or a 8' bed with room for a cross-bed tool box up front. Works well for hauling your toys and pulling a camp trailer. Also serves as a flat bed for hauling large items. The pictures are of my rack for reference, which is identical to his. If you are interested, please PM me for his contact info. If necessary, I can get the exact dimensions. $950 obo.

post-2983-0-96594500-1375883136_thumb.jpg

post-2983-0-94200400-1375883150_thumb.jpg

post-2983-0-07999300-1375883167_thumb.jpg

Is anyone interested in this, but the price is too high? We can talk.

Would it hold a side by side just wondering

I doubt it. I'm pretty sure a sidexside has a longer wheelbase.

If you put it sideways it would probably hold it.

To haul a single rig, or load sideways, the rack deck would have to be modified...which wouldn't be difficult.

I can get exact measurements, if you are interested. He has it stored at a friends property...it may take a few days. I believe his and mine are the same dimensions, as they were both built at the same time. His was on an early model Ford 250 and mine is on a 2004 Chevy 2500. What truck would you use it on?

Hello,

My name is Seven Blank and I'm currently in Florence Az for a few days. If you haven't sold your truck ATV rack that your listring for a friend please give me a call so I can take a look before we leave Florence. We were planning on leaving Thursday morning. 231-878-7677 cell. Call anytime.

Steve

I gave the message to Paul. He is the owner. He should call you today.

My buddy's rack sold. I still have mine, if anyone is interested. It's the one pictured in the OP.