Sign in to follow this  
Scooter

Quest for a dove

I'm on a quest for a dove with my 40lb Bear longbow... Need to make me some brightly colored spiral flu flus... Anybody know where to get supplies? I already grabbed a bunch of those $3.50 carbon arrows from Wally world and stripped the plastic fletch off- just need to spiral fletch them now

I need to fletch up and throw a couple Snaro 6" points on them arrows and I bet I'll be able to kill one. Might take me a while- but I'll get one with that longbow.

Shot my 40 lb Bear 43 times last night. Got some tail feathers but no dead birds. I thought I would only try it once but now am hooked and want to get one more then ever.

Guest oneshot

Wow Scooter, now that is a quest...

I have taken pheasant over dogs, quail and ducks(ground swatted) with my recurve, but a Dove??? I barely limit-out with a shotgun, Good Luck my friend and let us know how you do...

I'm on a quest for a dove with my 40lb Bear longbow... Need to make me some brightly colored spiral flu flus... Anybody know where to get supplies? I already grabbed a bunch of those $3.50 carbon arrows from Wally world and stripped the plastic fletch off- just need to spiral fletch them now

Since you are in sierra vista, try sponsor Vision Outfitters and see if he can get them for you.

http://www.visionoutfitter.com/

I brought it with me last night but I chickened out and used the 20 gauge...