Pretty darned slick lady Shortpants!! By the way, i am still saving my money for one of those Yamahammers you have!! Maybe by Feb next year!! Will ya still be dealing with them?

Whenever your ready TLH, I'll get you set up.

Still don't have an answer on the religious issue here. Maybe Ernesto or Amanda or the many other Christian members here can offer me one. I'm eagerly awaiting..........

I don't judge others by their religion, and I require the same of them. Religion just doesn't enter into my relationship with a person. I view it as their personal right to believe in their own religion. My lifelong buddy is LDS and not once has he or his family pressured me to convert..............not once. And I lived with them one entire summer in Oregon. I believe that a persons mind is his/her own, not to be artificially influenced by others. In fact.........I encourage it.................and would not be friends with anyone who is weak minded. I have many friends around the west, and not once has any one of them judged me or tried to influence me. I have friends that I've known for 15 years and have no idea what their religious beliefs are or whether or not they attend church on Sunday. Likewise with me. My lady friend is a sweetheart who reads the bible constantly.......and was raised a Christian.............and not once.......and I mean not once........has the subject come up between us.

So...................... grow up and knock it off you judgemental, pius, HypiChristians on this forum.

I have a bunch of trophy muley mount photos taken from around the west to post for your enjoyment. If I receive positive response to this post, I'll do it.

I'm fairly new here, (and probably what you would call- not a contributing member) but the one thing I like about this site is that most here can connect hunting and God . I'm not saying religion. God created the world and everything in it, so when we hunt we are hunting something God has given us. I don't know who CHD is and I can't say I have seen any of his great pictures, but it seems that the bulk of the people using the forum have no complaints about this topic, although there seem to be several comments about CHD starting arguments on other topics.The funny thing is that you state none of your chirtian friends have talked to you about Jesus. When the word says we are to go to all the world spreading the Gospel. These may be great friends but there may come one day that you will be wondering why they didn't tell you about Jesus. And last but not least you complain about how much you have given to this site and how some of us have not been contributing members. I just don't understand why some people can't give to the less knowledgable without expecting something in return or what they can get out of it...........there I'm done.