Sign in to follow this  
az_shooter

In the military?

A little odd but if anyone knows someone in the military or is in the military them selves I am in desperate need of a pair of specialty pants. I am looking for a pair of multicam aircrew trousers in medium/long size. I have looked everywhere and cannot find these pants in this size so if anyone knows how to get a hold of these bad boys I would love to get a pair. Probably not what you were expecting to read but that's what I'm looking for haha, thanks y'all.

I'll check MCSS down here on Tuesday, but yeah I haven't seen anything high speed like those here... Did you try Ranger Joe's online? They're based out of Fayettville, NC (Bragg).

I didn't see that one on the google search list, I'll have to get back on google and look for ranger joe's. thanks

sorry they're based at benning/ft stewart in GA and they're the best... rangerjoes.com

there is a ranger joes in fayetteville, well when i was there it was. i bet you will have a hard time finding those because aircrew pants are issued and then turned in when theyre damaged or youre off flight status. i cant remember how but i did end up with a set when i got out and some desert flight suites but it wasnt common. they are sweet uniforms and i loved wearing them. i am glad i never wore the current uniform but those multi-cams sure are sweet.