Sign in to follow this  
redneck74

Heading to the San Carlos bear hunting

Guys, I am so wound up. I am getting ready to leave for unit B, San Carlos bear hunt. I cant wait to go. I went out 2 weeks ago and we found some bears. Apache7mm helped us scout...did I forget to mention that that boy can walk. He took us to the place where Jesus lost his sandals.

That country is sure pretty and is loaded with bears.

Well please wish me luck, I am looking forward to it. When I get back next Thursday I have to turn around and go deer hunting in 36A, what a vacation, what a life:)

Good luck to any of you guys that are going hunting for anything else.

Micheal, Did you guys see any lions while you were out? I want to try and get over there soon and find one before the weather gets to cold. David

Micheal, Did you guys see any lions while you were out? I want to try and get over there soon and find one before the weather gets to cold. David

no but I have a tag...they say that there are a lot of cat on the res as well

Well good luck to you. But Be shure to wear alot of hunter orange . i have alot of freinds that live and hunt out there and they say people get mistaked for deer or elk like crazy out there. Ive heard of it a couple times but they assured me that it happens alot more then what we hear about. Becareful, And good luck