Hey new guy here. I'd first like to say hi and I say that I'm really looking forward to being apart of this site. With the archery elk season coming to an end if any of you hunters are anything like me then your starting to going crazy and can't wait for the rifle deer season to start. To help past the time I wanted to share some of my footage of the coues bucks I've been lucky enough to capture on video over the past year or so. Sorry for now there is no fancy editing, music or anything like that just raw coues footage so some of you may find the videos a bit boring. I'll be adding new clips when I can so be sure to check back to this thread for time to time. Also I'll be posting links to both Youtube and Vimeo until I figure out which one I like best. Anyways hopefully some of you enjoy these clips as much as I do and that it will help past the time just a bit. To watch the video click on either of the links below.

http://vimeo.com/75550161

post-11514-0-75719100-1381331615_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the welcome guys. I had some time this morning to get another clip uploaded. The buck in the video was acting like the was another buck in the canyon down below him but I was never able to find any other deer in this canyon. You gotta love watching a rutting coues buck. To watch the video click on the link below.

post-11514-0-26094200-1381331660_thumb.jpg

I think me shooting that deer would make a great ending to those video's.... Just sayin'.....

Let me know if I can help.. :)

Thanks for sharing... Keep them coming.

I think me shooting that deer would make a great ending to those video's.... Just sayin'.....

Let me know if I can help.. :)

Thanks for sharing... Keep them coming.

Hahahaha! Your right though that would definitely make a great end to these videos.

Finally was able to get out and do some scouting for the upcoming hunts. Found a good amount of doe and one small buck. Buck ended up feeding right to me while I was glassing. Also found a fawn that still has spots. I don't ever recall seeing a fawn with spots in October before seems a bit late. Video clip link of the small buck and fawn below.

post-11514-0-12977600-1381328993_thumb.jpg

post-11514-0-81368200-1381329004_thumb.jpg

Here's another clip. I was glassing the smaller buck when I saw the tips of the bigger buck coming up over the skyline. I love it when the first thing your see on a deer is antler.

post-11514-0-53511000-1381432389_thumb.jpg