I have the Nov 9th hunt in 32. Just wondering what kind of luck others have had. I'm hoping to be posting some pics of dead deer. There will be two friends of mine we are hoping to get their first coues deer since this will be their very first coues deer hunt. thank you and happy hunting

Had the first hunt. Did not kill but saw lots of deer. Muleshoe had a lot of traffic with folks driving around. Shoot me a PM and I will let you know what area was good for us.

Just got back from scouting by mule shoe ranch and Jackson's cabin did not see a buck only does. 1st hunt might off put pressure and moved. might have to hike in more deeper.

Also water is scares around there. gonna go scouting this weekend too 11/9/13

Seen a small 3x3 pulled out behind the black hills on the first hunt while scouting for mule deer. LOT of water around there due to all the cattle. Was out last weekend for my brothers mule hunt and didn't see anything come out of there. Seen a one horned spiked wt.

We hunt up around China peak. Haven't done any scouting so hoping for the best. If any thing we will be packing in if we don't see anything the first few days