Sign in to follow this  
Big Tub

S AZ Quail Forever Meeting Th @ 7:00pm Buddy's Grill

With bird season well under way it is time to get the Southern Arizona Quail Forever meetings started. However, we are switching things up a little bit and having our first meeting in Tucson. We've decided to try different locations this year starting with this meeting. This meeting will be at Buddy's Grill on the east side of Houghton RD South of Valencia (address and website below). We will still meet at 6:30 pm for a drink and to shoot the breeze followed by the actual meeting at 7:00 pm. We will have our own room with wait staff; so, meet there and order any food or drink you need from the meeting room. The agenda is a little loose with a review of some happenings from last year and a plan of events for this year. We are trying to arrange for someone from the AZGFD to answer questions about some the changes that are taking place. Looking forward to seeing everyone and getting another great year under way!

S AZ Quail Forever Meeting

Th 11-14-2013 7:00 pm

Buddy's Grill

7385 S Houghton Rd

Tucson, AZ 85747

• Like 1

I just recently got into quail hunting, and would love to learn a lot more. Is this meeting a good place for someone like me? I'm not sure If this is a club or just Information pertaining new rules/regulations, either way it sounds fun.

QF is a Conservation based group centered around quail (similiar to RMEF, DU and the parent organization is Pheasants Forever). Jonathan Odell from G&F reviewed some of the new rules affecting quail hunters (weapons and areas, mostly) and answered questions. Going to be a tough year for Gambel and Scaled quail -- maybe OK (cautiously optomistic)for Mearns.