Sign in to follow this  
airmark

23n early archery bull

Pixman we have the entire hunt on video. We filmed this bull for two days before the kill chaseing off other bulls and being his bad self rutten with his cows. He had a sad ending to his life. Minuts before the shot a bigger bull came in and put a woopen on him and took his cows. I was 50 yards from the bigger bull on draw but never had a shot. Once my taxidermist is done editing all the video ill see about getting a copy and get it to ya if youd like.

airmark, That sounds great I would like to see the video. Let me know when it is done and we can get in contact. I prob. know the bigger bull that did the woopen too. Thanks and congrats again,

Pixman

Ask Pixman he has seen them, My wife has his sheds from last year

Ive been posting pics and txt from my phone. This is the only hunt sight that i can do it at. There is another option when trying to post a pic.its in small print. Something about haveing trouble try ..... its been working for me.

Gota be same gene pool but i think your rite not the same bull. On my bulls right side he has a tine growing in the midel of what ill call the wale tail that makes him 6 on that side. You can also see it in the velvit trail cam pic in orginal post. The last set dosent have that spike and is a 6 on his right. I dont know much about how they grow from year to year but cool pics none the less. Hes no 400 bull but he is to me. Seems this bull has a speacial story and back ground and for me to be able to take him as my first elk ever and with my bow makes him a 400 plus to me. Ill be trying like heck to get a bigger one for the rest of my life but if i dont im ok with that. He will be hanging on my wall with his mule deer budy ( also taken this year and also my first mule deer). And then on to my son for him to enjoy after im gone. I no this is the elk forum but il post a pic of my buck here to see what you guys think they will look like together on my wall. Taxi bills this year are crazy, but worth everypenny.i had no idea what mounts realy cost .lol.

post-11724-0-28539200-1388093306_thumb.jpg

They are all of the same bull, he grew a little different on his right side this year like airmark said but it is the same bull.

Opening morning I sent you a pm