Sign in to follow this  

Found two good bucks but I only got video of one. If you look closely, in the first 20 seconds of the video, you will see a deer moving up from the dead trees and stop. He was the bigger of the two buck. I made a stock on the buck I was able to film. I was approaching their last known location from above but he and his doe bedded under a juniper. I kept glassing under the tree as I got closer but could not see under it very well. I got to within 50 yards of the juniper and 65 yards of the dead trees they were when the buck gets up from the juniper and grunts twice at the doe and bolts! Guess he was telling her to bail because there was danger above and he was still frisky!

Enjoy! Don't forget to change the setting in the video to 720HD

Cool! fyi, I added the media tags so it would show as a player for you.

This that something only you can do? If not, how do you add media tags?

trophyhntr,

no, anyone can do it. The forum software used to do it automatically, then the forum software creators decided to change that. Lot of forum owners have complained and so soon they will be changing it back. But in the meantime, you can embed youtube videos using media tags like this:

When you have a youtube video, use the share tab on the youtube page where your video is and copy the URL there so that you can paste it in the forum. (if you happen to be using the latest Internet Explorer version 11, you will likely be unable to paste the link and will have to use Mozilla firefox until the forum software people fix that glitch too).

type media tags on each end of the url...basically they are the word media with brackets on each side of the word. Note the beginning tag has no / and then ending tag does.

I added a space at the end of the last media word and before the bracket so that it will show the tags, but remove the space when you do it. It's possible it won't show for you anyway, but they are just the square brackets with the word media.

[media] [/media ]

the address (URL) to the video on youtube goes in between those two tags.