Sign in to follow this  
Kaffer62

Engraving

I am looking for recommendations regarding someone who can engrave about 8-10 words on a firearm for me.

/> I am looking for recommendations regarding someone who can engrave about 8-10 words on a firearm for me.

What kind of engraving are you looking for?

Hand? CNC? Depending on what type and location on the firearm I might be able to help.

Probably leaning towards cnc. But I will take any recommendations and look into them.

Probably leaning towards cnc. But I will take any recommendations and look into them.

Will it be engraved on a flat surface or one with contours? Like the side of the barrel / action. Basically what kind of firearm and where?

Speedygross if you aren't able to do it on the surface that he wants I can?I do hand engraving on fire arms I can cut almost all surfaces on a gun

Speedygross if you aren't able to do it on the surface that he wants I can?I do hand engraving on fire arms I can cut almost all surfaces on a gun

Great! Sounds like he has both scenarios covered. Either way is fine by me.

Its an Ar15 lower I was building with my father in.law. He passed away suddenly this week and i would like to put his name and something else on it. (still deciding) I was thinking on the flat surface where the mag is installed.