Sign in to follow this  
down2hunt

$100 toyota 4runner Daystar lift kit 96-02 2/4WD 3" lift kit

Up for sale is a used (8 month old) Toyota 4-runner 96-02 2/4WD 3" lift kit. Purchased it from my buddy who installed the old man emu lift kit and I purchased the DayStar kit but never installed it. The wife didn't want it. The kit also come with McGaughy's coil springs to help eliminate the rear sag!!!

Thanks

JD

post-3832-0-84288700-1390482414_thumb.jpg

So this is for the front spacers and hardware? I don't get how the front springs eliminate rear sag? What were you going to run in the back? AAL or blocks?

So this is for the front spacers and hardware? I don't get how the front springs eliminate rear sag? What were you going to run in the back? AAL or blocks?

The kit is a simple lift with both the front and rear 3" spacers made out of Polyurethane material. So it acts also as an insulator. It absorbs the Noise, Vibration, and Harmonics (NVH) that come from the suspension.

The rear coil springs that I mentioned are McGaughy's the rear springs to help eliminate the rear sag that the 96-02 4runners are known for. So guess there a stiffer spring.

JD post-3832-0-26658600-1390493417.jpg

So that just answered my question. Hoping this would work for the same model year Tacoma too. It obviously won't. Thanks