Sign in to follow this  
azhuntnut

Polaris Sportsman 500

I buddy of mine was selling a 2005 Sportsman 500 4x4 AT with only 20hrs on it, so I bought it last month. I thought about keeping ol' reliable, but my boy is too small to ride it for another 5 years. I am selling a 2000 Sportsman 500 that I purchased new. I have strictly maintained this quad from day one. I only use Mobil 1 synthetic oils and Polaris synthetic trans fluid. I change the oil and lube every 250-350 miles. It has new bearings and seals in the front end. I have also upgraded the coil springs to the Sportsman 700 springs. They handle more weight. Recent complete brake job. I had the belt changed and valves adjusted at around 500 miles. The tires and wheels are off of a new Ranger. They are 26 inch Polaris Extremes mounted on 10 inch wheels. There is a Warn 1500 lb winch on the front and custom built racks front and rear. It is also street legal. I upgraded the battery to a larger cold cranking unit, that is new also. K&N filter. Custom mud flares. The bike has 2611 miles and 325 hrs. Its starts everytime and never leaves me stranded. I think it even runs a little better than my new one. You won't be disapointed with this bike. All you need to do is turn the key and ride, it needs nothing but a good home and new hunting buddy. Price $3750.00 David

IMGA0019.jpg

IMGA0021.jpg

IMGA0020.jpg

IMGA0023.jpg

IMGA0022.jpg

That's a smokin deal guys. If I was in the market for a quad I would not pass this up!!!

That is a steal. If mine would sale i would buy it. Man that is a good price. you should have no trouble selling it. Put it on craigs list and you can kiss it goodbye. I sell lots of stuff on there. I have sold one travle trailer and two tent trailers on there within the first few days of putting them on there.

That's a smokin deal guys. If I was in the market for a quad I would not pass this up!!!

This is a great deal.....I just called my buddy Leroy and told him to get on the site and ckeck this out. He's in the market on gettin a quad ;)

Thanks for passin along the info. I really wanted to keep this quad since it has been so good to me. My new one is a little cold blooded and takes a while to get going, but this one starts right up and runs like a champ. I just wish my boy was old enough for it. Whomever buys it will like the way it runs and rides. David

I am very interested in the quad. Where do you live and how can I get a hold of you. Thanks