Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

17 wsm rifle on sale

Cabelas add shows winchester .17 wsm with accutrigger synthetic stock. Dont think anyone has ammo yet though???

No bull barrel either, Lame!!!

there is ammo! just hard to find, i bought that gun in november and i love the cartridge... just not overly impressed with the gun itself. if you want one id honestly wait until savage improves the quality of this gun, or another company makes it. the barrel wasnt free floated like advertised, and the plastic stock is super cheezy. i would have ground down the stock to float the barrel but the stock is weak enough as is and i dont want to weaken it more. i can move the forend of the stock around with little effort, and all my screws are tourqued to spec. acurracy is decent, but im getting about 1- 2 in groups at 100. which id expect tighter from such a light recoiling gun. but cant complain its hit all the squirrels and rabbits its been pointed at so far. but the gun definitely doesnt stand up to the savage name. could be i had to high of standards for it tho...

ya i saw the gun and dint even think about buying, i have a bull barrel thumbhole stock hmr and love it. when someone does a gun like that in the wsm i will be looking hard. thanks for the info.