Sign in to follow this  
PRED8R

19 PT. CHRISTMAS COUES RACK

I'VE DECIDED TO GIVE YOU ALL A COUES RACK TO LOOK AT FOR CHRISTMAS. THIS GUY WAS TAKEN OFF OUR RANCH IN SOUTHERN AZ MANY, MANY YEARS AGO. THEY JUST DON'T GROW THEM LIKE THIS ANYMORE!!! HOPE YOU ENJOY THE PICS, AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!!! GRANT. :)

2aflruo.jpg

2m4cfg3.jpg

4cnewxf.jpg

That's an awesome looking mount. Thanks for sharing. You said the buck was taken many many years ago, exactly how long ago was it? Oh just one last question... What was the score on this rack?

dan - shortshooter

Got my heart pounding!

Happy Holidays! ;)

jimmy

Wow! That's a nice Christmas present, Thanks!

I'm stuck here at work :(

but seeing that rack cheared me up and got me itching to go hunting later this week.

TJ

Wow! That's a nice Christmas present, Thanks!

I'm stuck here at work :(

but seeing that rack cheared me up and got me itching to go hunting later this week.

TJ

Duh...........I mean CHEERED ME UP. Yaa, dats da ticket. -

Merry Christmas all you hound dogs sitting around drinking egg nog spicked with Crown Royal!

That put the topper on the X-Mas a.m. Grant!! Definitely re-kindled the fire for the remaining of my Dec. hunt. NICE RACK!!! That along with my Boy giving me a brand new 25-06 for a present, simple makes it all worth while. I'll stick with my 7mm/mag for this hunt though. And I am fortunate, unlike TJ, I'm not working. Hurry up and cut loose TJ! But I am having some coffee and Baileys. With the yule log. No burn in Phoenix.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!! AND MUCH FUTURE SUCCESSES. I think it will hard to top Grant for awhile, if ever again.

Will

4X

That put the topper on the X-Mas a.m. Grant!! Definitely re-kindled the fire for the remaining of my Dec. hunt. NICE RACK!!! That along with my Boy giving me a brand new 25-06 for a present, simple makes it all worth while. I'll stick with my 7mm/mag for this hunt though. And I am fortunate, unlike TJ, I'm not working. Hurry up and cut loose TJ! But I am having some coffee and Baileys. With the yule log. No burn in Phoenix.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!! AND MUCH FUTURE SUCCESSES. I think it will hard to top Grant for awhile, if ever again.

Will

4X

Hey Will, at least I'm getting paid to surf CWT! My wife makes home made Baileys and hands it out to all the nieghbors at Christmas. That's why I have to work on Christmas, to pay for all that Baileys!

Don't worry about me though, after tommorrow I have 11 days off. I'll be heading down to 36 to hopefully fill my 06 archery deer tag and work on my 07. Cheers!

Hey TJ, I'm getting paid too, let me give your wife an address to express one of those bottles, but the 11 days????????PRICELESS!!

Will

4X

OH...OOOO....YUK...more drool on the key board. What a TOAD. A Coues hunters dream.

Thanks for posting.

Will, getting PAID to drink Coffee with Baileys AND surf CWT?!! That's just not fair. But just to show I hold no hard feelings, stop by deer camp and try Laura's homemade Baileys. I'll save you some.

Look for for white F350 with the CWT sticker on it! If I'm not there, check the cooler!

TJ

:rolleyes:

Will, getting PAID to drink Coffee with Baileys AND surf CWT?!! That's just not fair. But just to show I hold no hard feelings, stop by deer camp and try Laura's homemade Baileys. I'll save you some.

Look for for white F350 with the CWT sticker on it! If I'm not there, check the cooler!

TJ

:rolleyes:

Thanks for the wonderful invite TJ, however, I will be re-setting up back in 30A. I will take a rain check though. If they are permitted.

Good Fortune on your remaining hunt.

Will