Sign in to follow this  
spivey1

looking for a mature coues deer cape.

Im looking to buy a cape for a mature coues deer buck. The buck scored 115. The cape got messed up bad when skinned out. Want to get this buck mounted so if any one has one that might work please let me know. steve 520 234 4115. call or text

Guest oneshot

Any taxy will get you one when you bring it to them for mounting... I've paid 75.00(here in AZ) to 200.00(in NY) for them, added to the mounting cost, easyer to just get them from the taxy instead of capeing them out for me...

A taxidermist buddy of mine just called me yesterday asking if I new knew anyone that needed one. Said it's a big cape from an october buck. Catch is you'd have to use him to mount it but the cape is already tanned and he could have the mount done in 2 months. He's a reputable taxidermist that does great work. PM me if you want his info.

• Like 1

I found one,a guy called me that has one i am going to have it shipped here thanks everyone. Its my friends dads deer its the one on the main page the 30a buck its one of the newer pics on here.