loco4coues

Diesel needs a new home!

We aren't happy about it but we need to find a new home for our yellow lab, Diesel. He is 7 years old. He has been neutered. We have had Diesel for two years. We got him from a couple who couldn't keep him due to a child's allergies. We are in the same boat. My wife and my oldest boy are severely allergic. Before we got him he had been an inside/outside dog. He has been 100% an outside dog for the last two years to mitigate the allergies. A secondary reason is my wife and I both work; between that and kids activities we just aren't devoting enough time to Diesel. He needs a family that can give him the time that he deserves.

He is a wonderful dog. He is very loyal, great with kids, and still has plenty of energy. He listens well and is a great dog. He loves playing fetch with his ball. The only "issue" I can think of is when he first meets other dogs. I don't think he had any contact with others dogs before we had him. When he first meets another dog he tries to show them that he is the boss, but I correct that and after 10-15 minutes he is fine with the other dog. We have about 8 dogs in our cul de sac and he hasn't had any problems after the initial meeting with them.

We aren't looking for any money. He has a carrier/kennel, a leash, a brush, etc. that will come with him if you need it. Just looking for a great home! I am in Mesa.

Please ask any questions you might have!

post-2355-0-54378900-1399169504_thumb.jpg

post-2355-0-13316900-1399169665_thumb.jpg

That's too bad, I have a male black lab myself and I couldn't imagine having to let him go. Fortunately for your peace of mind there are a lot of good people on this site so you know wherever he goes it will probably be a great place for him.

• Like 1