Sign in to follow this  
thunderbolt

there's still good people out there

went out this weekend with a friend to his spot. At first light we spotted 10-15 mule. We began hiking over hills to get to where the deer were at but as we were 2-300 yards away we noticed a hunter right over the deer watching them. I told my partner we should back out and let that guy have the deer. My partner got kind of mad at me for doing so but as we turned the other direction and started walking we noticed a huge 4x4 mule walking a wash. couldn't get near the buck at all cause of all the does. I told my partner we were rewarded by not moving in on those other deer. didn't get the buck but happy to see such a huge buck.

On the way out I lost my wallet. I had planned to go back in there to find my wallet but couldn't make it. Well today, 3 days later i get a call from my uncle asking if i had lost my wallet. He said a guy from casa grande called and was looking for the owner of the wallet. My uncle gave me the number and i called the guy. VERY NICE GUY, he said he came outside his camping trailor and the wallet was sitting on his steps. He said he would send it in the mail for me and we talked about the weekend on how his and my hunt went. If you read this MR. CASA GRANDE thank you very much, theres not to many honest people like you. Thank you for going through all the trouble to find me. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: