Sign in to follow this  
Jay Scott

7/23/14 Colorado Fishing Report

I had a good day fishing with my friend L Dean on the Roaring Fork yesterday (see video below).  Lots of tricos in the morning then the PMD's started coming off around 11am.  There was quite a bit of heckling going on yesterday in the blue boat.  We saw a few Green Drakes and even had one land on my oar.  Lots of fun!

A+nice+brown+trout+with+L+Dean+on+the+roaring+fork+river+with+jay+scott+outdoors+1.JPG

A+nice+brown+trout+with+L+Dean+on+the+roaring+fork+river+with+jay+scott+outdoors+2.JPG

A+nice+brown+trout+with+L+Dean+on+the+roaring+fork+river+with+jay+scott+outdoors+3.JPG

A+nice+brown+trout+with+L+Dean+on+the+roaring+fork+river+with+jay+scott+outdoors+4.JPG

A+nice+brown+trout+with+L+Dean+on+the+roaring+fork+river+with+jay+scott+outdoors+5.JPG

Green+Drake+on+my+oar.++Roaring+Fork+River+2014+with+Jay+Scott+Outdoors.JPG

View the full article

Due to some unfortunate circumstances at work I haven't been able to get out fishing but you have certainly saved the day Jay. I can't get enough of your pics and videos. It will have to hold me over till I can get out there and catch some trout. Thanks a bunch for posting. :)

TJ

Likewise what TJ said. Speaking for those living vicariously... keep'm comin'

Sign in to follow this