Sign in to follow this  
Guest oneshot

Letter to the Infidels

Guest oneshot

I did read this... I visited the web-site... There are a few un-answered questions I have about this organisation, but that can wait for now...

Dustin25, you are confused, again, My beef is with islam, I have called for the Cult of Death(islam) to be wiped out because of it's Evil teachings. While those who identify themselves as "muslim" follow the quran, to whatever extent, it is what islam stands for that I have the problem with.

Go to FAQ's, most of the links dont open for the answers to the questions, but that could just be my 'ghetto 'puter??? What is "sheikh ali" full name, what are the overhead costs etc, answers will help determine if this is legit or just more taqyya...

I think those questions can always be raised one shot,and its not always clear what the whole truth is,I agree. Some quick research of my own points to it being credible. It is an intriguing article,I appreciate how it acknowledges the problems in Islam,but recognizes they are far from all being extremists. Its a great story about the challenges we face,but also hope that good will prevail.

Guest oneshot

The article is an opinion written by the founder and the director, Jeremy Courtney...

He does state the danger they, as Christains, live under because of who they are and the need to continue their work...

Admirable qualitys...

Najaf has historicly been tolerant of others, but with the threat of isis looming, all can be lost in a 'heart-beat" (bad pun #1)...

and...I have'nt figured who this "sheikh ali" is, and what his standing is in iraq???...