Sign in to follow this  
Guest oneshot

Letter to the Infidels

Guest oneshot

I call for exposeing the horror that is under the banner of islam and the means to end it...

The Bible and the quran have NOTHING in common...

You're obviously not comprehending what I'm saying... I'm against your proposed genocide of 999 million innocent people just to get at 1 million terrorists.

Guest wdenike

You're obviously not comprehending what I'm saying... I'm against your proposed genocide of 999 million innocent people just to get at 1 million terrorists.

How has fighting wars with out any intention of winning been working for the U.S. since Korea????? You and people like you don't comprehend and are delusional. NEWS FLASH MEN, WOMEN, CHILDREN, DIE, SCHOOLS, PLACES OF WORSHIP, GET DESTROYED, AND ALL KINDS OF OTHER TRAGEDIES OCCUR IN WAR. There is no genocide involved all these good people you speak of make a decision to side with evil or not. That is what distinguishes how many die. But you can continue to weaken the country by spewing your B.S. And the many that died for you to express your embarrassing beliefs. Knew there would be a percentage that suck the teet of freedom at others expense. So carry on!!!!

Take care, Willie

• Like 2

"Duel in the desert" starring one shot and dustin25. Filming by snapshot. I will bring 5guys for an audience. "Lets get ready toooo debate.

Guest oneshot

"Duel in the desert" starring one shot and dustin25. Filming by snapshot. I will bring 5guys for an audience. "Lets get ready toooo debate.

Good one 5GuysHunting.... hehehe are 5 guy's(witnesses) required???

Under sharia law a Woman who is raped requires 4men(4 men that are devout muslims) as witnesses to the crime for her defense...

Under sharia law Women are inferior and only half as intelligent as men, hence the right to rape/beat/maim/kill them as the muslim man desires...

Child "brides", chained, on their way to be married, 2010 Pakistan...

Iranian "leader" advocating child molestation, as it is written in the quran...

Acts concidered CRIMES in all Civilised cultures, CRIMES in all country's ruled by people with any decenty and respect for their Women and Childeren...

islam is soooo gracious and compassionate huh dustin25...

post-1378-0-42410800-1407206803_thumb.jpg

post-1378-0-54430500-1407206937_thumb.jpg

Guest oneshot

When the most popular and powerfull islamic "scholar" advocates beastality as correct behavour, because it is written in the quran.

You have to ask yourself WTF???

Unless you are muslim, then you go grab your goat...

post-1378-0-22929400-1407207960.jpg

When the most popular and powerfull islamic "scholar" advocates beastality as correct behavour, because it is written in the quran.

You have to ask yourself WTF???

Unless you are muslim, then you go grab your goat...

post-8438-0-18022900-1407209258.gif

Dustin......You should head over to Iran,Syria, Afghanistan, with a Holy Bible in hand. Announce you are an American there to spread the word of God.

Let us know how that works out for you,

they may get your goat.

Yes,that makes sense snap,because I'm clearly very religious.... Ive never claimed to be christian,and at least I don't talk like I am,them act as unchrist- like as humanly possible( not pointing fingers,we all know who you are). If I ever found myself over there, and had to explain my views,it would be that I care for the innocent,good will and gods will.its called courage to be who you are,regardless of circumstances.what you don't/can't understand is that I don't live in constant fear like you do.I'm truly a free man.

Maybe you should go on that same trip,announce that you're a halfarse christian who only follows the parts of your religion that are convenient,and that you're there to kill every man woman and child that is Muslim.you know,your truth.at least for once maybe you would practice what you preach,not cower behind your fear. Then,if you live,you could finally look at the man staring back from the mirror,and honestly say,I am not a hypocrit.

Regardless of the outcome of either of our hypothetical trips,I like my chances over yours.and if we didn't make it out,I die a fear-free,content man.not a fear ruled,negative entity.

Guest oneshot

You would be killed, your explanation would make no difference, the Cult demands it...

islam rejects free speach, it rejects the concept of Freedom...

Can there be muslims that are peacefull and love freedom???

Of course there are some, those who only follow the small percentage of peacefull verses in the quran and intergrate into society...

Those muslims are marked for death by the rest of islam...

Guest wdenike

QUOTE : ( Not pointing any fingers, we all know who you are.)

WE???? If there is a we involved with you it must be the mouse in your pocket. At least I hope on this site the mouse is the only one in your corner. You are just a tool!!!

Take care, Willie