Sign in to follow this  
Heat

RIP Chester Crandell

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends of Chester Crandell. Sorry to see one of the good guys go out like that. At least he was doing something he loved in God's creation. Peace.

Check out this link, AZSFWC sent a questionnaire out to all potential elected representatives. Chester answered them the good ol fashioned way. Check out his answers. I think you'll agree he was one of the old school guys who will be sorely missed.

http://arizonasportsmenforwildlifeconservation.org/Chester_Crandell.pdf

• Like 1

I had the great honor and pleasure of knowing Chester and his family. I hunted with Chester on several occasions and he was a true joy to be around. He was a mans man that was tough but had the great touch of gentleness. He was a man of great integrity. He was a Godly humble man that loved his family. He loved his horses and his cattle. My prayers go out to his big extended family who will miss him everyday but cherish the legacy he left behind. If there ever was a man that was SALT of the Earth... it was Chester. May God Bless his family.

• Like 3

Thanks for sharing that Jay. I never had the pleasure of meeting the man but he clearly had the values of someone that I would love to call a neighbor or a friend. I'm sorry for your loss and that of his family but it gives me peace to know that he loved the Lord and now has his Victory in Heaven.

• Like 1