Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

** guns FOR SALE or trade

****No scopes included in sale, possibly if trading will include but only 1 of these is scoped

Trades,, only 15x56 swarovski, or 8x30 or similar but for sure 8power swaros or minox, leica, nikon etc

1st, savage 99 300sav, old oil heat strippped and would lightly sanded and hand rubbed boiled linseed oil into stock and forend. Wood grain flows perfectly from back to front.

$

2nd savage american classic model 14 .243 absolutely gorgeous wood and stainless

$

3rd I have a remington 700 BDL .243 1969 Model, smoothest action I have ever felt... original sights and in excellent shape pics of muzzle should tell ya how few rounds have been down the tube. it is standard barrel but sitting in a hogue overmold bull barrel stock.

$

5th I have a pristine 1978 winchester model 70 .270 win that looks like current super grade. again rifle has original sights still on barrel and also has leupold base and rings.. this gun is glosssssssy! the white spacers in stock slightly yellowed as they do but dang she is prettty!

$

6024994136 txt trades and I have more pics

I would sell just seeing if I can own some swaros again. Yes I am proud of these rifles so...

The bdl is 45 yrs old and blueing is 99%

The mod 70 is 36yrs old ond 99.99% with maybe 3 tiny clear coat dings

The svage .243 has had maybe 1 box down tube and slightest of safe dings

The savage is just a rock solid shooter! metal is more gray than black but she is sweet and I cleaned up wood pretty well by extracting old ugly oil with heat rather than sanding away to nothing.. so truly freshly oiled

Thx

For sale or trade only for swarovski 15s or a pair of 8power glass like 8x30 or so.. not tiny just good carry glass like swaro 8x30 slc or so.. that is my ultimate carry on chest glass. minox, nikon, leica, vortex all will be heard

Thx, mike 6024994136 txt

Kinda prefer just sell so I can buy but lets see.