Sign in to follow this  
Jay Scott

Jackson Hole Wyoming Pics 4

My friend L Dean and I went to the South Fork of the Snake river in the Swan Valley in Idaho.  It is a very scenic 50 minute drive from where we are staying.  I really like the South Fork!  We got caught in an awesome rainstorm on the last hour of the float.  Guys in the drift boats were actually bailing water out of these boats with buckets.  Of course we didn't have that problem in my self bailing raft.  What a beautiful place it was.  We also spent some time in the Wildlife Art Museum in Jackson.  Good times!

Flyfishing+the+South+Fork+of+the+Snake+River+in+Idaho+with+Jay+Scott+Outdoors+1.JPG

Flyfishing+the+South+Fork+of+the+Snake+River+in+Idaho+with+Jay+Scott+Outdoors+2.JPG

Flyfishing+the+South+Fork+of+the+Snake+River+in+Idaho+with+Jay+Scott+Outdoors+3.JPG

Flyfishing+the+South+Fork+of+the+Snake+River+in+Idaho+with+Jay+Scott+Outdoors+4.JPG

Flyfishing+the+South+Fork+of+the+Snake+River+in+Idaho+with+Jay+Scott+Outdoors+5.JPG

Flyfishing+the+South+Fork+of+the+Snake+River+in+Idaho+with+Jay+Scott+Outdoors+6.JPG

Flyfishing+the+South+Fork+of+the+Snake+River+in+Idaho+with+Jay+Scott+Outdoors+7.JPG

Flyfishing+the+South+Fork+of+the+Snake+River+in+Idaho+with+Jay+Scott+Outdoors+8.JPG

National+Museum+of+Wildlife+Art+1.JPG

National+Museum+of+Wildlife+Art+2.JPG

National+Museum+of+Wildlife+Art+3.JPG

National+Museum+of+Wildlife+Art+4.JPG

National+Museum+of+Wildlife+Art+5.JPG

View the full article

I feel like I have been on vacation all summer with all your updates on your adventures Jay. What do I owe you? :lol:

TJ

Sign in to follow this