Time in the Field

Finally, I killed a coues that scores over 100 inches!

Wow......fantastic bucks! Them eyegaurds are insane! Congrats to you and your bro! BTW.....you say your hunt was self guided........did you have an outfitter to help you get across and do the paperwork, or did you do all that as well? Thanks for postin', JIM>

No, we took care of it ourselves. It helps greatly to have a member of the hunting party who speaks fluent Spanish.

here is a hotlink to their website: http://www.selfguidedhunting.org/

They are a nonprofit and I have them listed in the links page on CouesWhitetail.com. This is a really neat idea and a fairly new organization, you guys should check it out. One of the founders frequents this forum, and goes by the forum name, sgha. Perhaps he will come and answer questions people might have about the organization.

Amanda

here is a hotlink to their website: http://www.selfguidedhunting.org/

They are a nonprofit and I have them listed in the links page on CouesWhitetail.com. This is a really neat idea and a fairly new organization, you guys should check it out. One of the founders frequents this forum, and goes by the forum name, sgha. Perhaps he will come and answer questions people might have about the organization.

Amanda

Amanda, and all forum users! If you have any questions regarding the Self Guided Hunting Association I'd be more than happy to answer them via private message, on the open forum, or by email josh@selfguidedhunting.org ..... A huge congrats to Jay on that Self Guided monster buck!

Josh David

Thanks for your support Mike, the whole reason we started the association was for people the likes of which frequent this board. Keep spreading the word!

Congrats again Jay on an execptional buck!! I have shown your pics off to all fellow addicts here at the plant. Thanks for the cool shirts! A 100" Buck with your bow is next man! See you at TIMBER MESA ARCHERY....