Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

** MANFROTTO TRIPOD LEG HELP NEEDED

Manfrotto 3001bn

Need a lower leg lock, ordered 1 I thought and got a column lock knob. anybody no where I can find such a part locally so this dang thing doesnt sit unused any longer?

need 1 on the leg, the baggy is the column knob I dont need

I had to order the same piece at one time. I looked up the part number online, and ordered it from amazon. I don't have the part number anymore or I would share it with you. I ordered the wrong part first, and got it right on the second order.

I had to order the same piece at one time. I looked up the part number online, and ordered it from amazon. I don't have the part number anymore or I would share it with you. I ordered the wrong part first, and got it right on the second order.

Unfortuantely no loger carried on amazon and like $30 shipped online so just looking to see if it might be found locally

Bummer, there's a taxidermist off iron springs in Prescott who I just bought a tripod off of and had a whole spare manfroto that was just for parts. You could always just go get a bolt to hold you over until you get one.

Bummer, there's a taxidermist off iron springs in Prescott who I just bought a tripod off of and had a whole spare manfroto that was just for parts. You could always just go get a bolt to hold you over until you get one.

Ya im just bummed cuz ordered part thinking it was correct so I could use this pod also for glassin this week..

Yep for Tempe Camera Repair on University in Tempe.

480-966-6954

Outdoorsman should have it or can get it. I think I have got that from them before...........BOB!