Well I still haven't had a chance to get out yet (work has been insane), but things should quiet down soon and I will finally get a chance. Anyone had any luck so far this year? Thinking about driving down to picacho reservoir next week to see if there is any water in it.

This is a good thread, thanks guys. I too want to get into waterfowl hunting and don't know how to start. I have decoys, shotgun, etc. I just don't know where to go or start. This thread helped. Appreciate it.

• Like 2

Guest akaspecials

I'll be waterfowl hunting the east valley tomorrow (Monday morning) if anyone wants to join. I'd be happy to show some of you new guys the ropes. You need waders, a shotgun, stamps, steel shot, and a promise you won't share where I take you. Send me a message with your phone number and I'll try to get back to you. Can only take one or two folks. Hit me up.

I'll be waterfowl hunting the east valley tomorrow (Monday morning) if anyone wants to join. I'd be happy to show some of you new guys the ropes. You need waders, a shotgun, stamps, steel shot, and a promise you won't share where I take you. Send me a message with your phone number and I'll try to get back to you. Can only take one or two folks. Hit me up.

I wish I could!! Work always gets in the way

Wish I could have gone! I am usually stuck at work Mon-Fri. If you ever head out on a weekend and wouldn't mind me tagging along I would be glad to take you up on it.