Edge

Trail Horse $2200

Zazzy is 4-5 year old grade sorrel filly, about 14.2hh. She is being trail ridden 4-5 days a week and introduced to barrels and poles the other days, she keeps a full calendar, loves chasing and cutting steers.

She will go down the trail alone or in groups of any size. Wildlife along the trail does not phase this mare. Once a rider mounts, she is cool, collected and focused like a laser beam. We've owned and worked with this horse a year, she has no issues or vices, smart and anxious to please. Loads, stands quiet, good with feet

She's a smaller mare suitable to youths or smaller adults. Were she built to carry our demanding loads, she absolutely would not be for sale. I've owned a lot of horses, animals of this filly's caliber are rare and won't come along often....

Partial trades for hunting gear possible, come and throw a leg over her.

623 707-3420

post-11051-0-20700400-1412614528_thumb.jpg

post-11051-0-84599500-1412615731_thumb.jpg

post-11051-0-74650700-1412615921_thumb.jpg

I see your selling off horse flesh so you can afford a mule. Ha Ha kidding, hope my daughter doesn't see this she still is talking about that paint of yours.

If I didnt just buy her new tires I would have jumped on this.

• Like 1

Mike, you have a warm, wonderful daughter whom obviously knows fine animals when she sees them. Too bad her daddy could not inherit this trait. just kidding

This is how I look on a mule.

post-11051-0-63970300-1412623522_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Thanks Dwayne, you're familiar with this horse. She won't last long, already getting calls.

Did I mention she does rollbacks and sliding stops, too.

May take her hunting in the weeks ahead, just to expose her to gunfire and hopefully packing meat. Her price is going up in the weeks ahead.

Ooops, Jacky saw the add, if she calls just play like you dont speak english.

I vote I pack that little mare, I wont need a step stool like with my mule.

• Like 1

Yup, Mike I think she's going packing.

This mare's training is well rounded and next month the price is $2500 and climbing. And she easily fits into overhead storage compartments, too. :rolleyes:

Short answer is yes. To her, getting her feet trimmed is like a lady going to the day spa, loves having her nails done.

I boot up her front toesies for rides and leave her backs au natural. She's never had shoes.

• Like 1