Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

WTB outgrown Youth Camo

The first of my children had reached hunting age and has his first deer hunt next week. As I shop for camo for him, and his younger siblings to use in the future, I am finding youth camo is just as expensive as adult camo. In some cases it is more expensive as it doesn't seem to go onsale. Let me know if the last of your youth hunters have outgrown any of their camo. If it is still in good usable condition, maybe we can work something out.

Thanks

I have a set of insulated coveralls in Realtree AP. I think they are size 10? I can check when I get back in town tomorrow. If they will work, they are all yours. No need to buy them, glad to donate them to a future group of hunters.

They are not super negative 0° warm, but work down to about 30°. You can bundle up underneath them for added warmth. They are just the cotton faced, so not waterproof, but my kids have used them for 14 years with no issues. All zippers work, no rips that I remember.

• Like 1

No joke on the prices of new camo for kids...I've resorted to having my parents keep an eye on the local Wal-Mart in TN and pick up stuff for my kids when it goes on sale. Much cheaper even when not on sale. My daughter is wearing my son's hand-me-down camo right now so none to offer yet...