muley

Hey Grong

coueskiller you couldn't find a shed out there if it was laying in a dry tank! Well, unless you had your special glasses on. I've looked and been skunked in there. There was 9 bulls in there so I guess there's gotta be 18 antlers laying somewhere.

coueskiller you couldn't find a shed out there if it was laying in a dry tank! Well, unless you had your special glasses on. I've looked and been skunked in there. There was 9 bulls in there so I guess there's gotta be 18 antlers laying somewhere.

Cousekiller looks like a "ladykiller" with his special glasses on, you should see him.

Azsagebrush

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!! Cracks my butt up thinking about them!

You clowns need to keep quiet about those special glasses and yes I do look quite good in them. And yes you are right I couldn't find a antler out there if it was 5 feet in front of me, heck I've been out 15 times this year and have yet to pick up a antler. I think I will quit looking for them all together. You guys got me LMAO!!!

Later,

Geoff

Highcountrycoues, are we ever gonna get to see a pic of this monster antler. I think your just making things up, you probably found an old dead branch from a big aligator and took it home.

Oh this is just getting ridiculous!! I'll be in Williams all afternoon on Monday, bring that thing by and I'll take a damned picture of it and post it here for you. JEEZ!!

Grong, while your there show him how to run a computer so we wont have to wait next time.

PT thats not the horn that I snagged off your porch last night is it?