Sign in to follow this  
out4blood

Swarovski EL 12x50 Swarovision and SLC 15X56 WB

All good information. I have 8s and 15s and am thinking really hard about trading them for some 12s. I like to carry a spotter most all of the time and the weight savings would be nice. It seems mixed on using off hand some guys say its not bad while others say to shaky. How do you 12 guys carry them. Are they to heavy for suspenders

I carry them in a kuiu xl harness. I used them off hand while hiking, they seem very stable to me.

I traded my Kuiu harness in for a Sherpa I got to old and my optics to heavy for me to pack it around. :D

What do you mean by Sherpa?

All good information. I have 8s and 15s and am thinking really hard about trading them for some 12s. I like to carry a spotter most all of the time and the weight savings would be nice. It seems mixed on using off hand some guys say its not bad while others say to shaky. How do you 12 guys carry them. Are they to heavy for suspenders

I carry them in a kuiu xl harness. I used them off hand while hiking, they seem very stable to me.

I traded my Kuiu harness in for a Sherpa I got to old and my optics to heavy for me to pack it around. :D

What do you mean by Sherpa?

Sherpas are highly regarded as elite mountaineers and experts in their local terrain. They were immeasurably valuable to early explorers of theHimalayan region, serving as guides at the extreme altitudes of the peaks and passes in the region, particularly for expeditions to climb Mount Everest. Today, the term is often used by foreigners to refer to almost any guide, climbing supporter or PORTER hired for mountaineering expeditions in the Himalayas, regardless of their ethnicity.