Sign in to follow this  
rageinthesage

Ariat cowboy boots f/s

Like new Ariat boots for sale. Can't get them to break in to my feet. Cost about $180 new, asking $100 ftf. Size 10.5D

post-2501-0-12103300-1419645700_thumb.jpg

post-2501-0-78673600-1419645777_thumb.jpg

Where are they tight?

I am more of a lace-up boot guy, but I do have a few pair of pull-ons. What I do when a boot is too tight and I need it stretched quickly, get them wet and wear them until they are dried. Or you can take them to a boot maker, and they can stretch them too.

Ariats are decent boots, I have 2 pair of Ariat work boots. Unless you just don't like them, it might be worth looking into stretching them.

Where are they tight?

I am more of a lace-up boot guy, but I do have a few pair of pull-ons. What I do when a boot is too tight and I need it stretched quickly, get them wet and wear them until they are dried. Or you can take them to a boot maker, and they can stretch them too.

Ariats are decent boots, I have 2 pair of Ariat work boots. Unless you just don't like them, it might be worth looking into stretching them.

I tried just about everything, I love the boots but I just want to try to sell and buy a bigger size, maybe I'll try soaking and wearing again if they don't sell.

I would like to look at your boots if you still have them

• Like 1