Sign in to follow this  
out2hunt

19b leftover tags

I ended the year at the Arizona game and fish office purchasing my wife,son, and I hunting licenses and some leftover piggie tags for 19b. I have never hunted this unit and can't wait to start scouting it during this late archery season leading up to our hunt in late feb. My question for all who know this unit is How bad is the land access in 19b and does anyone know of any routes or maps to help avoid entering private or restricted land. I will have my wife and her best friend and husband along with my son and I. My son and I have taken pigs before in 17b and 20c, but the others have no hunting experience. My goal is to help ensure their opportunity for success without the troubles that can arise through trespassing. Any information that can help me to ensure these things happen would be truly appreciated. Good luck to all in 2015! I am willing to help/trade info or time in the field with anyone, we love to glass and we hunt hard. Thanks Ken

After my first scout/hunting trip, one stalk blown by a bedded doe I failed to locate and tons of piggie sign. I did not lay eyes on them, but I know they are close. I will post pics of the sucessful hunt for all those who read this to enjoy. Happy and Safe hunting everyone!

Its a tough one for pigs but sounds like you may be on to them. Have a good hunt.

• Like 1