Becker

Outdoorsmans pack

Check out the Kifaru Mountain Rambler. It is an awesome pack with a built in meat shelf, rifle carrier and quite a bit of expandability. I have a Kifaru DT3, and I am impressed with how comfortable it is, and how well it is made. Pretty Pricey, but well worth it IMO. I will be adding the Rambler to my frame for the next upcoming season.

I never noticed a noise in mine, awesome pack! I fit an entire boned out Kaibab muley in it, prolly one of the heaviest pack loads I've ever hauled and down some nasty country, it held up and carried it great. Love the top post of the frame as Phil mentioned earlier, to hang the rifle, or muzzleloader in my case, and keeps your hands free but easy access to the gun. JIM>

DSCN0904.jpg

• Like 1

I've had the pack for 4 years and like it.. It's versatile and has some well thought out features. Cody took care of me when I purchased it and I believe Outdoorsmans is a great place to do business. The one comment for improvement that I would add to those mentioned, is I believe the lumbar and back pads could be improved. Eberlestock padding makes for a more comfortable ride on a daily basis compared to my Outdoorsmans pack... My 2 cents. My outdoorsmans is still my #1 though