Sign in to follow this  
8OWHUNT247

LOST BLOODHOUND NEEDS HOME

post-9498-0-93717900-1424817489_thumb.jpg

A friend of mine at work found a Bloodhound and needs to find a home for her. She is a 8yo Bloodhound. Listens well. She is a little skinnier then she should be. Took her to the vet and here's what we came up with.. 8 years old No microchip Heart Murmer is a 2 has a small anal tumor (vet not worried about it) Please someone help out in taking her.. She does not have room for her and needs to figure something out by Friday. Thanks!

for prospective temp/full owners - how is she with other dogs/pets? House broken?

Well trained, you can tell. So far she has been exposed to cats and that went very well.

Thanks for looking.

I know nobody wants an 8yo dog with upcoming health issues, figured it was worth a try.

My wife and I adopted an old male bloodhound within hours of him being put down by the county. He's old, crusty and AWESOME! We have had him for two years, vet guessed him at around 9 wen we adopted him. Keep in mind, adopting an older dog is a much shorter commitment. We're best buds and for life of me, I can imagine why someone gave him up. I hope this beauty can find a great home. We have three dogs including two seniors so we are at full capacity or I might show my wife this post! I'm glad she doesn't log in often or I'd be in trouble!

Good luck!

• Like 2

We're under a little snow right now (Albuquerque), but would be interested in meeting her. Does your friend still have her?