Sign in to follow this  
mjmhunter

1998 Dodge 2500 Laramie 4x4

Well, I bit the bullet and bought a new Mega Cab, so I need to sell my truck. It has high miles but mostly highway. The Tranny was rebuilt in March of 06. The motor is still very strong and runs good. The body is straight and the paint is good. The interior and head liner are clean. The driver's side seat has a tear but is covered with seat covers. Over-all I don't think you will find a nicer diesel for what i'm asking. $8,500.00 obo. If interested pm me and I will get back to you in the evening. I am in a class right now and not available during the day.

I will post pics in a day or so.

Manny

1998 Dodge 2500 Laramie 4x4

24 vavle Cummins

AT rebuilt in 03/06

264,000 miles

Quad cab

Red/silver Ext.

Gray Leather Int.

Year old BFG A/T

Stock Wheels

Nerf Bars

Power everything

Tow Package w/electric brakes

CD Player

Bed Liner

Sliding Rear window

Oh and CWT.com sticker on the back window

"Oh and CWT.com sticker on the back window".....SOLD!!!! :D

I know mjmhunter & I know this truck...he took very good care of it & it's in great condition. He also wacked a bunch of critters while he owned it....so it might be good luck for the new owner ;)

That is a great deal, I have a 95 with the 12 valve that I bought a year ago with similar miles, I paid 10k. Somebody will get a smokin deal. Best truck I ever bought.

I have a 99 24 valve that i have had from the day it drove off the lot. It has 200 k on it right now and i have changed the clutch once and the starter once. Not bad for 200k miles.