Sign in to follow this  
125coues

ADA Banquet

My wife & I had a great time at the event. Thank you very much for inviting us Kevin & Holy.

We were unfortunately out bid on all the live auction items. For some reason my wife wouldn't allow me to buy the Muley tag. My wife said somthing like "our house isn't worth that much":) We didn't have any luck on the raffle prizes. That's normal for me! We were able to get a few of the silent auction items. All in all it was a really fun event! I'm looking forward to attending next year.

• Like 2

My wife & I had a great time at the event. Thank you very much for inviting us Kevin & Holy.

We were unfortunately out bid on all the live auction items. For some reason my wife wouldn't allow me to buy the Muley tag. My wife said somthing like "our house isn't worth that much":) We didn't have any luck on the raffle prizes. That's normal for me! We were able to get a few of the silent auction items. All in all it was a really fun event! I'm looking forward to attending next year.

More than welcome. We all had a good time. Wife won too like usual though. Gotta get the girls out to find some Browns soon.
  • Like 1