Sign in to follow this  
poisonarrow

Coues Deer Decoy

I am stocking a Coues deer decoy. It will be in my store next week. http://www.poisonarrowgear.com/

I am also running a photo contest. The best picture of the season gets a $1000.00 gift certificate to the pro shop of your choice. Send your photos to pictures@poisonarrowgear.com.

The contest runs until Jan. 30 2016.

I am hoping to get a bunch of good pictures out of this but the best picture wins. I will have several pro photographers help me judge the pictures.

I do not plan to hire a pro hunter to promote my product. I prefer to involve every one of my costumers. The picture will need to include my decoy. The contest is for all species.

I willl post a picture of the Coues decoy as soon as I get a couple of good ones.

• Like 3

No, it is for any species. I wanted to make sure that the late season Coues hunters could participate.

By the way, I would like to try hunting coues in Jan. Is there a recomendation for an outfitter?

No, it is for any species. I wanted to make sure that the late season Coues hunters could participate.

By the way, I would like to try hunting coues in Jan. Is there a recomendation for an outfitter?

Just to clarify, does the picture have to include the decoy? I assume not since its for any species but never hurts to ask. :)

I recommend any of our sponsor outfitters. You can see their button ads on the lefthand margin of the main page. Ward's Outfitters specializes in archery coues hunts, so that might be a good start.

Yes it has to include my decoy. In the end I want this to spotlight my product.

Awesome, thank you for clearing that up. Great giveaway!!