Sign in to follow this  
Jay Scott

Jay Scott Outdoors Hunting and Fishing Podcast Episodes 49-62

I have been so blessed with the support of my podcast from the listeners!  Thanks to goHunt and DeadeyeOutfitters for their continued support!  Be sure to check out Jay Scott Outdoors Western Big Game Hunting and Fishing Podcast latest episodes:

Episode 49:  "Why it Matters", Elk Behavior and Moon Phase with Chris Roe of Roe Hunting Resources

Episode 50:  How to Field Judge Elk Part 1 

Episode 51:  How to Field Judge Elk Part 2

Episode 52:  Bowhunting Mule Deer with Marlon Holden of Graylight

Episode 53:  The Meateater Steven Rinella talks Hunting

Episode 54:  Elk Hunting in Units 23 North, 1 and 3C with Jed Larson of A3 Trophy Hunts

Episode 55:  Backcountry Hunting and Gear Talk with Brendan Burns of KUIU 

Episode 56:  Antelope Hunting and Field Judging with Exclusive Pursuit Outfitters 

Episode 57:  Cody Wetmore Bozeman, Montana Mule Deer, Goat and Elk Hunting plus Utah Archery Mountain Goat

Episode 58:  The Gritty Bowmen-Podcasting, Fitness Craze, Auction Tags and Conservation

Episode 59:  Elk and Antelope Hunting in Arizona with Patrick McCarty

Episode 60:  Mule Deer Hunting the Paunsaugunt with Wade Heaton of Color Country Outfitters

Episode 61:  Archery Mule Deer Hunting in Nevada with Brady Miller of goHunt.com

Epsiode 62:  Bowhunting Elk "What to do after the Shot?" with Chris Roe of Roe Hunting Resources 

To Listen Click Here For Apple/IOS users (iTunes)

To Listen Click HEre For PC/Android users (Podbean)

Jay%2BScott%2BOutdoors%2BWestern%2BBig%2BGame%2BHunting%2Band%2BFishing%2BPodcast_cover_white_1400x1400.jpg

The fishing has been good here in the Roaring Fork Valley over the last couple of months, see below some photos of our outings .  Hunting season is just around the corner and I will be ready and energized for the upcoming elk hunts in September!

Beautiful%2BBrown%2BTrout%2Bcaught%2Bin%2BColorado%2Bby%2BDanny%2Bbright%2Bwith%2Bjay%2Bscott%2Boutdoors%2Bpodcast.JPG
Danny with a sweet Colorado brown trout

Brown%2Btrout%2Bfrom%2BColorado%2Bwith%2BJay%2BScott%2BOutdoors.JPG

Brown%2BTrout%2Bfrom%2BColorado%2Bwith%2BJay%2BScott%2BOutoors%2BPodcast.JPG
L Dean with a pretty brown trout

Brown%2BTrout%2Bin%2BColorado%2Bwhile%2Bflyfishing%2Bwith%2Bjay%2Bscott%2Boutdoors%2Bpodcast.JPG

Jay%2BScott%2BPodcast%2Bwith%2Ba%2BColorado%2BRainbow%2Btrout%2Bwhile%2Bflyfishing.JPG

MJ%2Bwith%2Ba%2BRoaring%2BFork%2BBrown%2Btrout%2Bwith%2BJay%2BScott%2BOutdoors.JPG
MJ with a nice brown trout

Rainbow%2Btrout%2Bcaught%2Bin%2BColorado%2Bwith%2Bjay%2BScott%2Boutdoors%2Bpodcast.JPG
Danny Bright with a nice rainbow

View the full article

Jay,

i love and listen to all your podcasts so far i like them all except one, it was the one with Marlon Holden, looks like everytime he gave you his resume, but otherwise all of the other ones were great.

Sign in to follow this