IA Born

No AZ NWTF Chapter Gun Raffle

Hey Guys-

Our local NWTF Chapter (Northern AZ Chapter in Flagstaff) is having a two-gun raffle to raise money for our scholarship fund and conservation projects fund. This past school year, we were able to award three $500 scholarships to local high school students as well as fund a few good conservation projects around northern Arizona. We are raffling off a Ruger American in 7mm-08 and a DPMS AP4 AR15 in .223/5.56. Tickets are 1/$20, 3/$50, and 7/$100. We are selling 400 tickets and all proceeds stay in our chapter (don't go back to Nationals) and are used as described above. We will have a table set up on Saturday, Sept 12th during the Flagstaff Sportsman's Warehouse Grand Opening Event and likely again on Sunday, 13 September. I can't commit to being there, myself, due to my archery elk hunt, but we'll have guys from our chapter there all day Saturday and most of Sunday. If you are in town or local, stop by. If you want tickets, shoot me a pm and I'll hook you up. Unlike past raffles, we are equipped to take credit cards, so its cash or check only. If you are the first name drawn, you will have your choice of the two. If you're the second name drawn, you'll get what's left (still a good win). You can also mark your ticket with your preference if you aren't available when we call. Drawing will be October 1st.

Thanks for looking and your support in the past.

Hey Guys-

Our local NWTF Chapter (Northern AZ Chapter in Flagstaff) is having a two-gun raffle to raise money for our scholarship fund and conservation projects fund. This past school year, we were able to award three $500 scholarships to local high school students as well as fund a few good conservation projects around northern Arizona. We are raffling off a Ruger American in 7mm-08 and a DPMS AP4 AR15 in .223/5.56. Tickets are 1/$20, 3/$50, and 7/$100. We are selling 400 tickets and all proceeds stay in our chapter (don't go back to Nationals) and are used as described above. We will have a table set up on Saturday, Sept 12th during the Flagstaff Sportsman's Warehouse Grand Opening Event and likely again on Sunday, 13 September. I can't commit to being there, myself, due to my archery elk hunt, but we'll have guys from our chapter there all day Saturday and most of Sunday. If you are in town or local, stop by. If you want tickets, shoot me a pm and I'll hook you up. Unlike past raffles, we are equipped to take credit cards, so its cash or check only. If you are the first name drawn, you will have your choice of the two. If you're the second name drawn, you'll get what's left (still a good win). You can also mark your ticket with your preference if you aren't available when we call. Drawing will be October 1st.

Thanks for looking and your support in the past.

how can I buy on line

Because this is our local chapter, we're not set up for online purchases or credit cards. You can send me a check and I'll send you back your ticket stubs. We wish we could take credit cards on this, but we don't gave the means locally.

Bump. Still have raffle tickets!

Another bump. We're setting back up at the Flagstaff Sportsman's Warehouse this Saturday (26th) from 8-4. I'll even be at there starting around 1!