Sign in to follow this  
SouthernComfort

Manfrotto tripod

I didn't offer less then you asked.that means I agreed to your price. Did we have an agreement on time and location? Yes and yes. I'm just used to dealing with people with honor and ethics. I have purchased and sold dozens of items on here, not once have I tried to lowball after someone held it for me. I will order a new tripod today and be just fine. You on the other hand can go troll somewhere else.

If this is the case, way bad seller actions...

Cactusjack, If I didn't understand we an "agreement" for you to buy something, I apologize. I offered to meet you today, you declined. Of course I'm going to try and make arrangements, I want to sell it. Someone else contacted me, offered a good price, and said they wanted to meet me right away. I don't know you, I've never met you, I don't know what kind of person you are. I sent you a message telling you I sold it. I'm not sure what else I really owe you. I can tell you I'm glad I didn't wait for you, messaging a guy and telling them to crawl back under his rock because you lost out, doesn't sound like a guy I want to do business with.

I bought 3 items in the last 10 days here. A 44mag, a Tikka 243 and a tripod. All without a hitch or changing the deal afterwards or tire kicking. Let's see how long you last with your lack of integrity.. Big or Bust enjoy the tripod.

I was unable to meet today because I was taking my cousin's son and 2 of my daughters out shooting and we had a set time we were meeting. If you were in a hurry for the money I could have sent it PayPal. I'm glad to know who I was dealing with early on.

I didn't buy the tripod hoss. I've got 4 of them, only two have paint left on the legs though...grin...

• Like 1