COOSEFAN

Some Critter Pic's

post-918-1184481219_thumb.jpg

Haha, that was Jim aka Coosefan! Well, that was my crappy cam, since I was worried about someone stealing it off that tank! I don't use it often, but guess I should change it to one of my better ones!

NO FRICKEN WAY! :o

For some reason I thought I would see them pics sooner or later!!!

WHAT A SMALL WORLD!

I'm not sure I want everyone else to see them...but .....do you have the picture that went off in my face? Of all the tanks in this state, and I make it a point to get my photo taken at one of em', and it shows up here.......that's crazy! Thanks for sharin' :lol: JIM>

Hey Jim I see London I see France :lol: :P :lol:

Thems boxer shorts.......so, yeah, I guess you do see my underpants! I had a feeling you'd be able to see through my leafy suit.......it was like 170 degrees that day! :lol:

That's embarrasing........you can actually see my farmers tan! :ph34r:

Speaking of water catchments, there is one in unit 22, in the desert, that I have been watching since early spring. Last week, it was nearly dry. This week, it is overflowing. I didn't see any tire tracks there, so I don't think anyone filled it up. Did they get that much rain along the Beeline last week?

I agree with Coosefan. We probably shouldn't be hunting the deer in some units in the hot months. Let's give them a break from what is already a struggle to survive.

Hey DB

I know that GF had 2 water trucks up here last weekend, maybe over the 4th :unsure:

I was told that they got 6000 gals of water from the same place I've been getting water from.

I really do not think the tank got filled by rain.

I went out yesterday thinking the tanks would have some water in them from the rain but they were still empty.

Mike