Sign in to follow this  
joelbiltz

Swarovski ATX 65

I have a like new 99.9% Swarovski ATX spotter. Comes with box all paperwork including blank warranty card. Also comes with phonescope neoprene case and phonescope IPhone 5 adapter. This scope has only been used on two short hunts and is in as close to new condition you will find. This is the most versatile best spotter made.

Asking 2750.00 OBO shipped and insured. Need to sell fast. Have a lot of DR bills to pay. Don't be afraid to make a REASONABLE OFFER!!! Payment via PayPal as a gift or add 3.5%

09FC7CF8-F615-444A-8A4C-F6A898CF94F5_zps

9E797465-7E42-4CC6-A69B-454E8D0C26B1_zpsisunopyg.jpg" alt="9E797465-7E42-4CC6-A69B-454E8D0C26B1_zps">61239ACF4091_zpsop4upa4i.jpgD6D7D897-2746-41EE-9DD8-BE44AB88EE2F_zps

If you are glassing with a spotter than I agree an angled is more versatile, but I still prefer a straight eyepiece. When I change from my binos to a spotter 15-20+ times a day, the straight is quicker and IMO better.

• Like 1

I'm on same page as wht mtnman. Also I know I'll catch flack but I do 99% of my glassig in ND from the truck with a window mount. There is a road every mile so walking out to glass with 65x optics makes little sense. I actually use the overpasses on the interstate to get up high and glass from the truck as it's the only place to get up in our area!! The highway patrol don't like it, and you can't drink beer while you glass that way.

• Like 1