Sign in to follow this  
1worthlessnut

WTB kids hiking boots

I'm sure most of you feel my pain when you buy your kids a quality pair of hiking boots and they out grow them fast than they can use them. I'm looking for a good pair of boots for both the kids one in a 12 and one in a 3 both kids sizes. Please pm me. Thanks Ken

Hey Ken! Yes, I have felt your pain! ;) With three spaced out I was able to 'hand them down' from kid to kid..... All of mine are now in adult shoes. Sorry, none of our used youth sized boots are in much of a condition to pass along.

That being said, I wanted to respond to mention maybe checking with one of those places that deals in used sporting goods. There is a place called C & S Sporting Goods on 7th Street over here in Central Phx (7th just North of Bethany Home Road). They always have a pretty nice selection of youth sizes in lots of shoes from baseball cleats to hiking boots! Maybe check them out or any used sporting goods place close to you? Maybe even Good Will?

Good luck!!!

S.

:)

Thanks Stanley I'll check them out. I have hit a couple of the kid exchange stores and goodwill in gilbert but nothing yet. My daughter wears the 3 and I used to buy all of her boots with some purple or pink but now with my son just behind her all the boots will be neutral in color.

Ken.