Sign in to follow this  
txspeck

AZ G&F Major Draw Problems-BE AWARE

You figured it out, G&F employees wanted to get ahead of the line for a Javelina and Turkey tag...

right? I doubt there is any collusion or fraud present here. I think it is just plain lack of attention to detail, government SOP.

My only bitch, that I am going to put here, is that we are held to a higher standard and responsible for our actions. We are the customers, they are the provider of the service. We make a mistake, ie, misunderstanding with the girl at Walmart that sold you a resident license because you have a AZ Drivers license, wrong species, wrong sex, wrong turn and you end up in the wrong area,.... There are many others, read the monthly release of people who cant hunt for 1 to 3 to 5 years. If they make a mistake, it is human error or IT complications, so sorry... We expected to do our due diligence but they are exempt. We are paying them to do a job, attention to detail is required.

I'm a manager at my company. If my guys make a mistake, its ultimately my fault. I either didn't supervise them or train them well enough. My customers do not care why I failed them, they will go elsewhere if I do not resolve the problem. Seems to be the opposite here. Bitch session put on pause...

That's the difference between the private sector and the government. They could appoint a "Wildlife czar." Bahahaha. But seriously, Stuff happens. I agree with a previous poster that mentioned that they actually confirm everything was completed properly prior to posting any results. However in that scenario, if this type of thing happened again, simply issuing bonus points to those left out would be a "resolution" while the problem would go unnoticed. It would be nice to see some response by G&F about what happened and some reassurances that it won't/can't happen again. It would be nice but not expecting it.

And while the LO list hasn't been updated since the 1st, my mailed in LO tag shows up in my portal.

Guest 300ultramag.

You figured it out, G&F employees wanted to get ahead of the line for a Javelina and Turkey tag...

Bison